Saturday, June 7, 2008

WATCH OUT FOR A STAMPEDE!!!

"MOOOOO!!! MOOOOO!!!" Translation: "Hey, you! Mr. Loud Mouth! Yeah, you big mouth guys making all that raucous!!! We don't know what you want, but HERE WE COME!!!"

THIS IS A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME HERE, FOLKS! You now have the opportunity to witness part of the annual NATIONAL COW CALLING COMPETITION in Miami (pronounced "Miama"), Texas! (Disclaimer: It's a little long, but it's worth it for this chance of a lifetime experience--only about 7 min.! Sorry about Matthew crying in it, though.)











8 comments:

shauna said...

What are you going to do with all those cows that show up on your front door step?

Dang, I knew that high pitched scream was good for something.

What did you win? Cow Pie?

Stop me. I have mooooooore.

Tamster said...

Bring it on

Tamster said...

He actually won moo-la! :-)

Bonnie said...

It sounds like Mathew was gearing up for his age group.

Great job Jeremy! I could see that you had them all beat from the first.

Bonnie said...

Sorry, I don't have any cow jokes.

MOO!

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

So, my baby bro! He is faMOOs now.

Does that make ME faMOOs too? Right on!

Here at home said...

So, I don't know how I missed this one. Hilarious. You guys are having way too much fun in Tx.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ilm3ib said...

I couldn't stop laughing at Matthew in the background... Poor thing! That is helarious... Great video~